We will be closed Feb 6 to Feb 23. Shipping will resume Feb 24.
Our products are intended for off-road use only. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for compliance with all applicable regulations respecting vehicle modifications. Any modifications from the original design of a vehicle are done at the user’s own risk. Purchase or installation of any of these products constitutes acceptance of these terms by the purchaser.
Note that the X-Link Mini now comes in 2 separate versions optimized for either gold or silver blade GM/ACDelco throttle bodies as pictured down the page. Select the correct X-Link version for your application
Prices are USD $239 shipped to USA(lower 48)....includes $30 standard shipping added at checkout
Save 5% on orders of 2+ units. Enter code K3X3KT8G3HJ1 during checkout.
Other than the Nick Williams 102mm, all throttle bodies must be original GM/ACDelco parts. From our experience, a large percentage of the 1/2 price eBay clone throttle bodies do not work.
12605109 12679524 SD102MMEL
Want to install a LS2, LS3, LS7, L76, L99 90mm or a L92, Trailblazer SS, GMT900 87mm 6 pin throttle body on a GM or GM Holden electronic throttle control(ETC) vehicle originally equipped with a 78mm 8 pin throttle body?
And see full throttle range?
TRP's X-link interface modules make it possible!
- applications: 2003 - 2006 and 2007 Classic Full -Size GM trucks, 2004 SSR, 2004-2005 Holden VZ LS1 vehicles
- X-Link works with either truck 87mm(e.g. Trailblazer SS or 08+ truck) or car style(e.g.Corvette) 90mm throttle bodies
- robust, all automotive class construction
- maintains the independence of the two throttle position sensor signals
- simple plug n play installation
- works with your original throttle actuator control(TAC) module and pedal assembly
- allows full throttle blade range to 100% wide open throttle
- get the full potential out of draw-through superchargers like the Magna Charger Radix or` TVS and the Kenne Bell and Whipple twin screws
- allows use of 90mm electronic throttle on L76, L92, TBSS and FAST intake / induction swaps
- simplifies L76, L92, LS2 and LS3 engine swaps into these LS1 vehicles
- less restriction and improved airflow for turbocharged or high output naturally aspirated applications
- smooth, crisp, more responsive throttle operation - check out the videos on the Multimedia page